Venue: Wells - Town Hall. View directions
Contact: Democratic Services Team
Announcement on procedural matters.
The Chairman opened the meeting, introduced members of the Sub Committee panel and the officers in attendance.
The Chairman then outlined the procedures for the hearing.
To receive any declarations of interest by members in items on the agenda. For any advice on declarations of interest, please contact the Monitoring Officer.
No declarations of interest were made by members at the meeting.
Licensing Officer, Trevor Horner outlined the content of the report as set out in the agenda.
· The Sub-Committee asked Licensing Officer questions relevant to the case.
· The applicant was given the opportunity to make a statement and responded to the questions raised.
· The Chair invited the Legal Officer to speak and ask questions of the applicant. The applicant responded to questions raised and agreed to suggested conditions.
· The Members of the Licensing Sub-Committee retired to discuss the application accompanied by the Council’s legal representative and the administrator for the meeting.
· The hearing was reconvened and the Chair read out the Sub-Committee’s decision.
RESOLVED – That the premises licence be granted subject to the conditions outlined on the decision notice.