To consider and provide a recommendation to Cabinet on the proposals set out in the attached report.
Lee Colyer, Director of Finance, Policy and Development introduced this report that summarised the performance of the Council’s priority projects and service delivery over Quarter 2. It also identified areas of under-performance and actions to resolve this, and included the following:
- The Report covered the period 1 July to 30 September 2019.
- The Report identified a number of targets that were underperforming and included explanations and measures to correct.
- Waste indicators from Kent CC had been difficult to obtain, and to date only Quarter 1 figures had been received. The target for kilogrammes of residual household waste, per household for Quarter 1 was 127 and the value was 114. The target percentage of household waste being reused/recycling/composting for Quarter 1 was 48%, TWBC had achieved 50%.
- TWBC would no longer be reporting on the percentage of people in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance, due to the introduction of Universal Credit.
- A number of projects were now showing as Red or Amber, but to note, the Report was accurate as at 30 September 2019.
RESOLVED – That the recommendations to Cabinet as set out in the report be supported.