1. That the expansion of the car club with additional car club spaces from 5 to 8 vehicles in Amherst Road, Goods Station Road and Warwick Road be approved, to be implemented as soon as possible in accordance with Traffic Regulation Order requirements.
2. The release of s106 funding specifically allocated to the expansion of the car club (as related to the Dairy Crest and Union House developments ref paragraph 3.6 and Appendix B) be approved.
3. That it is noted by the Portfolio Holder that officers are reviewing opportunities to incorporate electric vehicles into the car club fleet, to be added as soon as the electric vehicle charging structure was in place.
4. That it is noted by the Portfolio Holder that officers from parking and sustainability will continue to work with the car club provider to review the car club and identify additional future suitable financially viable locations for expansion as needed and including the possible expansion into the Southborough area.
5. That it is noted by the Portfolio Holder that the current car club concessions contract due is due to finish at the end of July 2023. Endorsed by the Portfolio Holder, officers will being the process of procuring a new car club contract in line with the Council’s standing orders and a report will be brought to Cabinet for agreement to re-procure a new concessions contract.