Subscribe to updates
Your Borough Councillors
Your County Councillors
Register of interests
Councillor Gavin Barrass
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 26th July, 2022, 9.06 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Gavin Barrass a Member of Tunbridge Wells Borough Council give notice that I have the following financial interests
1. Home address
Not shown on web site
2. Status of form
5 May 2022
elected a Councillor at Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
3. Employment - Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
Senior Health Care Assistant - Priory Hospital, Ticehurst House, Ticehurst East Sussex, TN5 7HU
Volunteer Mediator with Kent Kent Mediation - c/o Indoor Bowls Centre, Hollybush Close, Sevenoaks, TN13 3UX
4. Sponsorship - Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from Tunbridge Wells Borough Council) made or provided within the relevant period* in respect of any expenses incurred by you in carrying out duties as a member, or towards the election expenses of yourself.
Tunbridge Wells Liberal Democrats - Election ExpensesNon
5. Contracts - Any contract which is made between the relevant person (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest*) and Tunbridge Wells Borough Council - (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
6. Land - Any beneficial interest in land* which is within the area of the Tunbridge Wells Borough Council.
45 Kensington Court
7. Licences - Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land* in the area of the relevant authority for a month or longer.
8. Corporate Tenancies - Any tenancy where (to your knowledge) - (a) the landlord is Tunbridge Wells Borough Council; and (b) the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest*.
9. Securities - Any beneficial interest in securities* of a body where - (a) that body (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the Tunbridge Wells Borough Council; and (b) either - (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 (face value) or one hundredth (1/100th ) of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Declaration - To the best of my knowledge, the information given in this form is complete and correct